Bindery Light Equipment Operator
Manufacturing Shakopee, MN
RRD Shakopee has openings in our Bindery Department for Light Equipment Operator`s.
Position information: Monday through Friday 6am - 2pm
- This position will operate offline and auxiliary binding, finishing, and mail production equipment, including but not limited to folders, cutters, collating, inkjet and inserters and other Bindery equipment
- Set up and adjust machine and equipment for production runs.
- Clean, lubricate and maintain the machine to ensure it`s optimum operation.
- May troubleshoot issues and submit requests for maintenance as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires knowledge of standard set ups, adjustments and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment. Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the machine. Typically the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments are readily apparent.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be able to work as a team and also individually
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to read and interpret both written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to stand 8 hours a day
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds occasionally
- Minimum 6 months bindery experience
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer