Reprographics Associate - Digital Print Specialist
Legal Washington, DC
The core role of the Reprographics/Binding Associate is to support the various services of the account, which include reprographics, and binding services. Below are the day to day job responsibilities:
Shift available: Monday-Friday 09:30-6pm or 12:00pm-8:30pm
- Fulfillment of B/W and color copy and print requests
- Fulfillment of document scanning requests
- Punches and binds printed materials
- Processing jobs in the RRD proprietary electronic workflow tool
- Creation of custom labels for binders, tabs, file folders, CDs
- Additional tasks as required (data conversions, bookmarking, indexing, labeling, etc.)
- Communicate on a timely basis with clients on job status or deadline issues
- Accurately log all job request data in appropriate logs or into web-based production system
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of production assignments
- Quality check every job to ensure client requested specifications were followed prior to delivery
- Performs key ops procedures on office reprographics equipment
- Troubleshoots problems with reprographics equipment and places service calls as required
- Build relationships with end users; manage their perception and expectations by frequently communicating with clients, solving problems, promoting a sense of urgency and following up
- Work on special projects or other assignments as designated by site management
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site
- Maintains inventories of toner, tabs, and binding supplies
- Responsible for the placement and management of equipment service calls
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in legal operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/legal operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer