Sales Warrenville, IL
Maintain post-sale contact with customers in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship. Serve as the primary contact for the assigned customers. Enhance the company`s position and reputation by properly servicing and corresponding with all assigned accounts in a dependable and timely manner. Manage customer inquiries regarding customer orders in process and future orders pending. Provide tactical support to sales and management, providing information regarding customer issues, needs and opportunities. Prepare RFPs and RFQs and put together sales collateral to use to secure new business and up-sell existing accounts. Enhance customer relationship by working closely with customer on the development of targeted solutions and new business opportunities.
- Responsible for the account management activities during and after the sale to enable the Sales representatives to focus on selling activities. Respond to customer requests and inquiries regarding current and future work. Resolve issues that may arise during production of customer products. Keep sales team informed of customer project status, progress, issues, enhancements and modifications as required.
- Direct the coordination of orders coming in for a large account and ensure SLAs are met with the plants.
- Maintain accurate, complete, up-to-date customer files, in addition to detailed account history. Prepare and submit sales reports and documentation regarding results, opportunities and challenges in the sales territory. Analyze reports and data to identify revenue and cost containment opportunities.
- Assist in the implementation and execution of products and services. Consult with customers to understand business issues and goals, and works with customer to develop improved solutions to business needs. Prepare summary reports for Sales Representative and Sales Management identifying customer needs and opportunity to secure new business.
- Develop and prepare sales product presentations for use on up-sell opportunity for the accounts managed and assist Sales with the development of sales collateral for new business opportunities.
- Assist sales in the preparation of RFPs and RFQs on the accounts managed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends , new products, specifications, competitor strengths and weaknesses and communicates new information to Sales Representatives.
- May be involved in specific customer projects as assigned by sales management.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with up to 3 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Able to translate previous work experience in to very good problem-solving skills and appropriately apply proven solutions. Consistently deliver prescribed outcomes in a timely and accurate manner with appropriate guidance. Apply existing processes and procedures to solve problems and may receive guidance for problems that are non-routine.
- Able to apply very good functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, MAC or other technical tools to complete work assignments. May require knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn specialized software related to the position.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written. Able to understand general business concepts and apply them when communicating with diverse groups of people when completing work assignments.
- Additional job requirements may be listed on the staffing requisition.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer