Manufacturing St Charles, IL
WALLACE AVE - Oversee manufacturing operations shift with the objective of maximizing productivity of quality products while minimizing costs. Ensure that all processes are being followed in the completion of work tasks. Provide instruction and guidance to employees and audit work processes and products to confirm production specifications are met. Oversee operations, maintenance, and purchase and stocking supplies and raw materials. Maintain and update daily production records and produce reports as necessary. Ensure that safety procedures and followed by all employees.
1ST SHIFT - 6AM-2PM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
- Provide subject matter expertise of maintenance and setup of equipment learned through extensive technical training/experience to assist in ensuring the manufacturing operations operate efficiently and effectively.
- Manage and coordinate special projects with line supervisors, Press Operations, Bindery, Maintenance or other departments such as implementing new equipment, training on new equipment or processes etc.
- Prepare reports for management as required.
- Provide technical assistance to functional manufacturing areas responding to breakdowns and/or overhauls or equipment.
- Ability to communicate, read, write and speak in English.
- Perform administrative and record keeping responsibilities
- High school/GED and/or 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment; print experience highly preferred.
- Printing background including mail preferred.
- Previous leadership experience preferred
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer