Accounting & Finance Logan, UT
RRD Logan has an immediate Logistician opening in our Invoicing/Billing Department!
The Logistician maintains, tracks and reports customer information using computer programs and various other information sources. They use this information to prepare invoicing details for accounting. They also provide forecast and other reporting assistance to VAS team and clients. Logisticians also take sample components for a project and verify the postal attributes in order to estimate required postage and handling requirements.
1. Generates an invoicing report using various mediums (audit reports, logs, reconciliation sheets, EPIC etc.) in order to provide the Invoicing Clerks detailed client-specific invoicing instructions, REMS, and internal misc. charges. This information is entered into Infoshare by the Logistician and used by accounting to generate invoices.
2. Compiles sell prices and invoicing instructions from pricing and project management to provide correct invoicing information. Verifies client approval has been documented for all charges.
3. Enters postal attributes into a computer program using job specifications to provide the Programmers with mail sorting information.
4. Generates reports for VAST Supervisors using computer programs to provide miscellaneous information as requested.
5. Provides detailed custom reports to clients. Because these reports are client-specific, the nature of these reports vary greatly.
6. Provides accounting with accurate month-end unbilled shipment dollars.
1. Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
2. Proficiency in computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, and electronic mail.
3. Basic accounting and math skills.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer