Customer Service Las Vegas, NV
The Print Production Account Specialist for the Las Vegas Plant Facility will coordinate production of printed materials, or print related services for the companys customers. Maintain positive customer relations through active engagement of the customer through all stages of the manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customers product.
- Engage customers to gather job requirements and translate customer requirements in to detailed manufacturing/kitting instructions and shipping/postal instructions for disposition of the customers products.
- Ensure job instructions are clearly communicated to be entered and verified in the various manufacturing systems and queued in to the production schedule.
- Confer with customers throughout production to keep them informed of the status of jobs, solicit additional information needed for current jobs and coordinate changes to jobs. May forward/review proofs with customer, obtain approval of materials, such as artwork, color separations, or ink samples.
- Coordinate production of components with other internal plants and/or external vendors as required.
- Engage appropriate departments to verify the issue and determine the root case. Communicate with customers regarding the resolution of issues
- Monitor progress of jobs throughout production, confer with manufacturing operations on counts and final runs and ensure the final product meets customer requirements and company standards.
- Tally the final production runs and work performed to assemble paperwork for billing purposes.
Business Unit/Platform Specific duties
- May have responsibility for determining the supplies and paper needed for jobs including the use of vendors to supply component of the customer product.
- May assist sales in the RFP process supplying estimates and determining how to efficiently process a complete job.
- May have responsibility for the composition and/or copy prep of the customers products.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- HS diploma or equivalent with 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support/Project Management in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
- Commercial print experience is desirable.
- Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing problems.
- Must be able identify critical elements, variables and develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions.
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems.
- Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems. Able to apply excellent functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows, or other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Able to apply expertise in all the tools or applications used to complete work assignments.
- Able to mentor junior level team members in the use of tools and/or systems in the position.
- Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others.
- Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed. Must have strong and demonstrated customer relationship skills.
- Experience with WCSS, WBS, Foundation/Monarch Order Entry, RMS Distribution system, print billing experience is preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays when needed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer