Material Handler - 3rd Shift
Manufacturing Plover, WI
The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing inventory control of materials by ensuring necessary distribution and replenishment of items in order to prevent any interruption in workflow due to lack of materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pick orders accurately, using a motorized reach forklift or stock-picker
- Process restocks and teardowns
- Load and unload trucks using forklift
- Locate product, as directed from the job traveler/work order, using a motorized standup forklift and verifying accuracy of product and all required information
- Perform manual and clerical duties within computer systems such as JD Edwards
- Wrap pallets and deliver to shipping as needed
- Perform product moves using necessary motorized forklift equipment
- Maintain accurate and thorough record keeping and verify required paperwork
- Receive product into the system as needed
- Pull samples as needed
- Perform duties as needed to meet customer requests such as taking digital pictures for their website.
- Resolve customer issues utilizing the assistance of the account teams
- Perform re-warehousing assignments and execute replenishments
- Comply with all facility safety requirements and work rules.
- Special projects as assigned
- Palletize cartons according to carrier
- Pack orders; perform work on the bulk line
- General cleaning and hauling of cardboard
- Perform and maintain departmental 5S procedures
- Follow ISO procedures, participate in ISO audits and complete training
- Work in other departments as deemed necessary to meet business needs.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- The position requires the ability to perform arithmetic, algebraic and geometric procedures in standard practical applications.
- The position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form and the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Previous PIV experience.
- Able to stand as needed for the position.
- Able to lift 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Able to work weekend and overtime hours as needed.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer