Light Equipment Operator 2
Manufacturing Logan, UT
1. Operates, troubleshoots, and maintains the equipment using tools, manuals, and other devices to produce a quality product that meets job specifications.
2. If applicable, sorts the finished product as it comes off the equipment using the zip list and mail trays to prepare it to be delivered to the banding area and mailed.
3. Organizes the job set-up by reviewing the job specifications, making necessary adjustments for the type of equipment, and gathering necessary supplies (zip lists, tags, mail trays, etc) to prepare for job run time and to ensure proper equipment set-up.
4. Visually inspects the forms prior to, during, and after the manufacturing process to ensure they are finished according to customer specifications, and that they meet quality standards.
5. Uses EPIC, Binders, and other necessary tools to meet job specifications and to prepare the finished product for the next process step.
6. Accurately records critical order information into the Info Share system.
7. Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized environment
8. Will work in manual finishing as volume dictates. Must be responsible for and understand requirements in that department.
OTHER POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Percent of time
1. May include other duties as assigned.
RR Donnelley offers competitive starting wages with an aggressive pay progression plan with a $1.00/hr shift differential for swing, graveyard, and weekend day shift and $1.50/hr shift differential for weekend night shift.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
1. Excellent mechanical and problem solving skills.
2. Excellent math skills with emphasis in fractions.
3. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Working knowledge of computers, printers, and bar code scanners.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer