Shift Coordinator-2nd shift
Manufacturing Grove City, OH
Serve as the first point of contact between Customer Service and Warehouse team on a variety of requests including order status, inventory status and other shipment and inventory related questions. Monitor delivery status/tracking of critical shipments and communicate status to Customer Service and Sales alike. Respond to requests to verify delivery status of client shipments. Monitor inventory reports and follow up on flow of product in the plant. Provide documentation to Customer Service or shipping companies as requested.
- Respond to requests to pull samples of product or take photos of product.
- Respond to requests to provide tracking numbers for shipments.
- Filing shipping paperwork and other internal documentation.
This position is for 2nd shift-3:30-midnight.
Pay will be based on experience.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Required skills: email, Excel, Word, Google docs, strong written and verbal communication, and knowledge of general warehouse product flow. Ability to effectively communicate with a sense of urgency and accuracy.
- Skill in reading specifications and identifying the correct parts for shipping/receiving/fulfilling customer orders.
- Excellent knowledge of routine and non-routine packing procedures, techniques, equipment, and basic warehouse procedures.
- Knowledge of shipping documents and ability to identify shipping requirements and procedures for specific items using manual or automated processes.
- Ability to complete manual and computerized forms and shipping documents regarding stock description, units of issue, weight, quantity, and labeling requirements outgoing materials and equipment.
- Requires basic arithmetic and standard business systems familiarity
- 2-5 years work history in a manufacturing environment required
- 2 years experience in a supervisory or lead capacity directing the work of others.
- Computer experience required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push up to 60 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to bend, reach and turn frequently.
- Must be able to stand and move about the facility
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer