Customer Service Rep 2
Customer Service Midland, MI
Provide all necessary support to sales/customer, including the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve customer problems and issues in a timely manner. Handle customer concerns/issues as needed (i.e. dispute management, invoice reconciliation, etc) Provide proof of delivery, and order status upon request.
- Process orders and change notices (also includes obtaining delivery special promises and special freight quotes) in related systems as required.
- Perform pricing/generate quotes.
- Verify composition or perform copy prep as needed for order processing purposes.
- Manage ND/AR, item maintenance in applicable systems.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- Data entry responsibilities, setting up new items and managing current inventories.
- Act as a communication link between external customer and all internal departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing Commercial Print operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
Experience in Commercial Print environment.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer