Material Handler 1 - Swing Shift
Bindery Kent, WA
This is an entry level position with opportunities for advancement. We are looking for hard working employees with a good attitude who are looking to join a team. Assignments will vary depending on the scheduled work in the shop.
- Read and understand job tickets and any special instructions that have been noted.
- Gather, collate, stack and sort printed material, pack cartons, and general laborer.
- Create load tags and labels with the correct quantities and description of job.
- Load paper jogger product for cutting equipment.
- Feed or gather materials on or off the folder and saddle stitch equipment.
- Package finished product in designated boxes to prevent any damage to the product.
- Identify product defects and follow ECGs quality assurance processes.
- Assist as directed by the Bindery Lead or Finishing Manager
- Participate fully in continuous improvement activities
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Must be dependable and able to work overtime when needed
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends, as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be able to work standing entire shift
- Must be able to lift 35lb. cartons
- Ability to use pallet jack (will train)
Shift Hours: 2pm - 10pm M-F
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer