Marketing Website Assistant 1
Administration Boston, MA
The Website Marketing Assistant is a member of our website support team delivering exceptional customer service to our client locations. Responsibilities include data entry and database maintenance, fulfillment of client website marketing requests and assistance with special projects. This role is based at TBD location.
- Provide administrative support to clients internal Marketing website team.
- Utilize web-based content management systems to post, edit and update content on the firms public facing website(s).
- Update, format and publish firm bios, blog posts and communications to website(s) including: announcements, feature articles, press releases, attorney biographies, events and other content as requested.
- Assist with website data clean-up to ensure quality search results on public website.
- Maintain and check for accuracy the department editorial pipeline spreadsheet on a weekly basis
- Other regular data tracking and data reporting tasks assigned as needed
- Participate in all platform training sessions
- Proof website posting requests for content, formatting, consistency and tagging
- Communicate clearly and professionally with all firm contacts, internal personnel and outside vendors.
- Assist with the creation and/or modification of other marketing projects as requested.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Adhere to RRD polices in addition to client policies.
- Provide back-up support to graphics function utilizing Photoshop for images editing and eMarketing tools for html creation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Shift : Monday- Friday 7:00 to 4:00 PM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in an administrative/marketing assistant role preferably in legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent proof reading skills
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research and Microsoft Office Suite 2010. .
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer