Print Sales Rep
Sales Irvine, CA
OCPC, a division of RR Donnelley is seeking a motivated sales professional to join our fine team. The ideal individual would have experience selling B2B and excellent presentation skills. Sales experience in printing and graphic communications is preferred, but not necessary. We will provide extensive industry training to the right candidate. We have a wide blend of products, technology and other services to provide our customers. This is the epitome of the consultative sale - providing customized solutions to medium and large sized businesses - including Fortune 500 companies, with you having achieved a deep understanding of their needs and challenges. We provide excellent sales tools to gain the attention of and engage your prospects, and support you with a dynamic staff ready to help you succeed. Resolve to serve your customers better and open their eyes to a whole new world of printing and communications, through a career with OCPC. Whether you are a seasoned print sales professional that is frustrated by the limited resources, financial power or vision of your employer, or have started your sales career in the last few years but are facing difficulties offering your clients a distinctive advantage, send us your resume. Lets meet and discuss the potential. Dont let the market pass you by. www.ocpc.com
Heres what we offer out of our beautiful Irvine facility you can see it for yourself:
- Offset presses sure, we have these - excellent Komori quality up to 40, six-color, perfecting capabilities, stochastic screening.
- Kodak digital NexPress we have three of these best in class digital presses, providing customers with Orange Countys greatest capacity in high-quality, versionable, customizable printing.
- Technology solutions StoreFronts, CrossMedia, Digital Asset Management, Campaign Publisher, e-commerce sites, and more all the technology needed to drive web-to-print solutions. This is where print is going; dont let the world pass you by.
- Promotional Products Your customers are buying these, but if theyre not getting them from you, youre missing out on additional commissions you could be earning. Do they need them customized? We can do that in house!
- Wide format printing Banners, POP, displays, short-run posters yes, yet another channel that your customers need that you might be missing out on.
- Fulfillment and warehousing It never stops at printing, does it? Your customers need fulfillment services, warehousing, distribution, pick and pack services, on demand. They need a total solution.
- Unmatched geographic footprint as a division of RR Donnelley we are not just national, but global!
OCPC, a division of RR Donnelley --the world`s largest printing corporation (NASDAQ: RRD)--is centrally located on a beautiful campus in Irvine, California, with easy access to the 55 and 405 freeways. OCPC has expanded steadily, with objectives for continued growth and market share.
The right candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail, ability to prioritize duties and a positive attitude. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to work with several people in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Must possess competency in developing new business.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer