Pre-Media New York, NY
The Studio Manager should be a creative marketing professional who has experience leading creative teams in an agency setting. Excellent collaboration, communication and project management skills are a must. This role will be responsible for setting priorities, general project oversight, and understanding / deploying the resources required for a wide variety of creative assignments. Responsibilities
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Manage day-to-day operations of studio
- Oversee staff of 10+ creative professionals
- Analyze performance and key metrics
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Proactively address, handle, and rectify all client and team concerns
- Champion creative and project management excellence
- Develop and maintain best-in-class project tracking methods
- Implement processes and tools that increase efficiency and ability to deliver exceptional creative solutions
- Translate the needs of internal partners to design team and ensure expectations are met
- Manages changing priorities and implements plans to meet business needs
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and onboarding new employees
- Share candidate and internal feedback as appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on all candidates
- Maintain the Digital Asset Management system and Project Management tool File nomenclature, Files being checked in and out correctly etc.
- Experience in structuring a DAM system and PM tool will be a plus
- Strong experience with Digital and Print. Video experience is a plus
Shift: Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 6 PM
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Strategic thinker with direct experience managing to a budget. Studio management experience a plus.
- Knowledge of business planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interact and work well with a cross-functional team
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure and deadline-driven environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team equally
- Maintain professional conduct and a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills a must
- Automated workflow experience a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proficiency in Mac OS platform
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer