Product Support Specialist 2
Customer Service Dallas, TX
Graphics Group, an RR Donnelley Company has an immediate opening for a Product Support Specialist.
Position Summary: Provide subject matter technical and customer assistance to clients on the implementation and configuration of new and existing customers using the companys proprietary document management, composition, and/or print workflow systems. Also, assist in the general customer service, project management, and fulfillment of regular printing projects as needed by various clients.
Work assignments are typically both a mix of routine and non-routine work that often requires deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete given wide variety of circumstances encountered in the job. Work is reviewed primarily for end results and is performed under general guidelines or procedures which include administrative directives in the form of rules, policies, and established precedents pertinent to the assignment. Ability to establish own priorities.
- Work closely with customers to gather requirements and set up accounts on the companys proprietary document management, composition, and/or print workflow systems.
- Configure systems and dynamic/interactive templates for new clients to meet specific requirements.
- Provide day to day support of the systems for the customer and answer questions or assist in resolving data and formatting issues, provide recommendations on new/unique situations pertaining to styles or data, and process more difficult changes/requests.
- Troubleshoot client issues with the systems and work to resolve functionality related issues and escalate technical issues to the appropriate response teams.
- Provide training to clients regarding the use, functionality, and navigation of the systems and system functionality enhancements.
- Prepare general use guides and develop client specific documentation and templates.
- Create and update detailed written operating procedures that apply to the job functions of order fulfillment and billing for each client.
- May assist with version upgrades and testing to ensure a seamless product migration. Provide feedback on product functionality enhancements based on interactions with customers.
- Assist with fulfillment of regular print products as needed.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS diploma or equivalent with 5-6 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience. May possess additional education certification in this level.
Familiarity with web to print technologies, prepress, basic web/HTML design, social media marketing preferred.
Requires excellent knowledge of functional area(s) related to the job such as customer-facing applications, B2B websites, and web to print services or good knowledge related to a professional field of work. Able to consistently apply applicable policies, procedures, regulations, and program objectives when carrying out the duties of the job. Must have advanced knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as Microsoft Office word processing, spreadsheets, or other programs specific to the job in order to complete job duties successfully. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively across departments when completing assignments. Must have strong organizational skills with ability to manage deadlines and prioritize workload and make adjustment to meet business needs. Availability to work weekends and holidays needed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
Familiarity with web to print technologies, prepress, basic web/HTML design, social media marketing is preferred.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer