Production Inserter Operator
Manufacturing Logan, UT
The Inserter Operator operates and maintains the inserter equipment by using job specifications to produce a finished, mailable product.
1. Operates the inserter by loading the Imaged forms into the feeder to produce a finished, mail ready product.
2. Prepares the inserter by using tools and job specifications to provide proper set-up and to eliminate possible run-time errors.
3. Inspects the finished product by verifying the correct construction and components to ensure that mailability and quality standards are met. Assists in hand inserting projects as needed.
4. Evaluates imaged forms by ensuring that the bar code is correct to prevent machine error from occurring.
5. Cleans work areas to maintain a safe and organized environment.
RRD Logan offers competitive starting wages, including a substantial shift differential and an aggressive pay progression plan. RRD will provide all training required to fulfill job duties at a high level.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer.
1. Basic math skills.
2. Good mechanical problem-solving skills.
3. Good communication skills both oral and written.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer