Customer Service New York, NY
Job Description: Under general supervision, the Receptionist is responsible for answering and routing all incoming calls and guests, in addition to general office opening and closing responsibilities. The Receptionist may also be asked to perform additional duties to support hospitality and office services.
Provide full reception coverage in the New York office
Answer and route internal and external calls to the appropriate parties
Greet arriving guests and contact the appropriate parties to notify them of guest arrival
Log all incoming deliveries, and notify office services of their arrival for distribution
Maintain the reception lobby, making sure it is clean and presentable at all times. This includes the lobby tables and chairs, magazines and books
Water plants in the office
Tum on office lights, and open blinds as needed
Assist in conference room reservations and set-up for arriving guest offices
Report to the RRD Lead in New York
Perform other duties as assigned by the RRD Lead in New York and the Office Administrator Additional Responsibilities
Assist office services and hospitality as needed
Participate in the overall maintenance and functionality of the office
1st Shift / 8:30 AM 5:30 PM Monday thru Friday
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Receptionist Associate should possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Preferred skills include prior reception or call center experience in a professional setting
- A minimum of two years` experience in an office environment
- Excellent verbal, written and customer service skills
- Flexibility in their work schedule
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 LBS
- Professional attitude and appearance required
- Knowledge of mail, office services and hospitality functions a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Physical activity required including bending, reaching, lifting and prolonged periods of sitting or standing
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer