Legal Washington, DC
RR Donnelley is looking for dynamic individuals for our current openings! All positions are full time positions, offering competitive benefits, and access to a range of different employee programs.
The On-site Records Analyst is responsible delivering all aspects of the services provided on a specific shift including workflow, client requests, quality assurance, customer satisfaction, etc. This individual will also provide client interface and serve as a point of contact for service activities. This person reports into the On-site Records Supervisor.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required.
- Analyzes and routes incoming tasks to the appropriate resource for completion.
- Serve as point of contact for incoming requests to the department.
- Interface with client teams to gather detailed information in order to better understand the nature and requirements of their request;
- Interface with client vendors to ensure accurate and timely retrieval of offsite firm files
- Analyze requests to determine the method, time and labor resource requirement to fulfill.
- Ensure all work is performed and that all deadlines are met or effectively renegotiated according to established SLAs
- Ensure all tasks are captured and recorded in the Records Task Tracking system (RTT)
- Ensure effective communication and relationships with end users across all service offerings
- Perform department requests with highest level of customer satisfaction
- Assist in analysis of client feedback and provide accurate reports/analysis to local managers
- Provide level two escalation point for issue troubleshooting
- Deliver support for specialty projects as required
- Identify and offer ideas on service/process enhancements to the local manager based on client feedback or service level metric performance
- Monitor and maintain policies and procedures of RRD and Client.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- 3 years Records Experience within a legal environment required
- 5 years Records Experience within a legal environment preferred
- Excellent knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Familiarity/Experience with Autonomy Records Manager (ARM) experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to state messages in a clear manner
- Provide premiere level service to clients
- Must have can do attitude
- Ability to lift boxes weighing 30 lbs
- Ability to shift files
- Ability to routinely stand, bend, stretch
- Ability to push 200 lbs shred bins
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer