Income Tax Manager
Accounting & Finance Chicago, IL
RRD is seeking an income tax manager to help lead all aspects of the global income tax function.
- Review and manage aspects of the interim and annual tax provision process
- Review and manage aspects of the US federal and state income tax compliance process
- Identify and implement tax savings opportunities
- Serve as the companys representative in income tax audits
- Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Manage team with an inclusive approach while developing the staff
- Develop and manage working relationships with internal customers and external advisors
- Work collaboratively on a cross-functional basis to identify and implement process improvements
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting
- Masters of Tax or JD preferred
- Six or more years experience including working directly with income tax issues either in a corporation and/or a public accounting firm with two or more years team of supervisory experience
- CPA preferred
- Knowledge of OneSource suite of products preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer