Vice President - Packaging Sales
Sales Durham, NC
PBM Graphics, RRD`s premier Packaging facility is currently hiring a Vice President of Sales to manage our Packaging & Print sales team.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for helping other sales representatives grow their business. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience selling packaging, commercial print, digital cross media campaigns, data analytics, or related services. Candidates should have proven success with managing outside sales reps and a genuine interest in leading others.
The VP of Sales will assist President in the development of company strategy and provide leadership for the sales team. The VP of Sales will:
- Provide assistance and guidance to the sales team on strategic opportunities
- Provide guidance to the President on strategy, with a focus on revenue growth
- Provides leadership and on-boarding assistance for new Account Executives
- Completes RFQs for jobs and potential jobs, and reviews preliminary invoices for live jobs and potential jobs, if applicable.
- Maintain customer relations and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a comprehensive and accurate database of all contacts within existing accounts as well as key prospective accounts.
- Obtain customer job specifications in complete detail and closes sales based upon estimate and selling price guidelines provided.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- General knowledge of basic software programs such as MS Office and CRM database systems.
- Highly organized, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Minimum Qualifications: College degree in Business or other related field preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of Print Industry Experience and a minimum of 5 years Sales Experience.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer