Strategic Account Sales Manager, Health Insurance Market
Sales Irvine, CA
The strategic account sales manager is responsible for overseeing a team of sales representatives, account managers and client services representatives to enhance and support the ability of this team to achieve the desired financial performance objectives and the overall satisfaction of the client. The sales manager is directly involved in active deals, providing strategic counseling, solution development along with negotiating & directly the selling process.
Health Insurance Experience
Specific to this role, we are looking for an individual with experience in health insurance communications for the Medicare line of business. A successful candidate would have demonstrated experience working either on the client side or the supplier side for the creation, production and delivery of Medicare marketing & compliance communications.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Act as the primary Point of Contact for business relationship between company and client.
- Meet sales objectives by implementing business unit and corporate strategies
- Develop annual business plan to meet financial objectives
- Establish team roles and responsibilities to meet the clients requirements
- Leverage experience and knowledge of the clients business to proactively achieve results
- Actively enhance professional and personal knowledge of companies services and value proposition
- Orchestrate internal resources on behalf of direct reports and client needs
- Provide strategic oversight and direction in support of client needs
- Conduct regular meetings with client leadership to ensure alignment
- Conduct regular meetings with team members to anticipate challenges and develop strategies to mitigate or remove.
- Align internal resources to ensure client satisfaction
- Recruit, hire and onboard new talent when needed
- Create and monitor personal performance plans for individual team members
- Train/coach team members on skills, methodologies and processes
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Bachelors degree in business or related field / Masters degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role directing teams with various skills and functions
- 3 5 years Sales or Sales management experience
- 3 5 years relevant industry experience
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer