Sales Representative - Financial or Healthcare Print Programs
Veritas Document Solutions is seeking established Sales Professionals to join our team! We`re looking for Print & Marketing Sales Representatives who have experience with selling print-on-demand solutions to Financial or Healthcare Customers. This plant is SOC2 & HIPAA Compliant.
Veritas is a leading provider of technology-driven communications solutions. From leading edge web-based portal sites through output and fulfillment, Veritas offers an all-encompassing solution that provides a best-in-service response while offering a low total cost of ownership.
Candidates must possess high energy, excellent communication, strong business acumen, organizational skills and a proven corporate sales record with decision makers. Responsibilities include:
- Sell RR Donnelley and Veritas product offerings and services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers
- Develop business plan for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives
- Interface with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership
- Retain and grow revenue, grow account share
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs
- Meet sales budget requirements
- Anticipate a customer`s needs, expectations, and sell RRD/Veritas entire scope of services and capabilities
- Develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers
- Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer`s profitability
- Assess competitor`s strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy
- Conducts strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team
- Communicate the impact of today`s actions on future opportunities
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
Sales representative can be based at the facility or work remotely.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both small and large accounts
- Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management. Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory
- Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level)
- Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self motivated
- 2-5 years outside B2B sales experience preferred acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is preferred
- 3+ years experience working for or with Financial or Healthcare companies
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer