Business Development Representative
Sales Cincinnati, OH
THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN ANYWHERE WITHIN THE MIDWEST
This role is responsible for generating sales with Fortune 1000 prospects in the 1:1 marketing space for RRD Marketing Solutions, a Leader Among Customer Database and Engagement Agencies (Forrester Research, 2018). The position requires the ability to cultivate opportunities working with channel partners, build relationships with key prospects, network with target buyers and close new business opportunities.
- Develop new business opportunities by working with representatives of partner companies such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Close new business by preparing proposals, contracts and coordinating internal resources
- Understand the capabilities of key marketing cloud platforms (Adobe, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.), including use cases for professional services and martech spend
- Track and monitor all sales activities in our CRM: Salesforce.com
- Create lead referral relationships with key channel partners
- Meet or exceed lead generation and sales quotas
- Become proficient in RRD Marketing solutions
- Review and understand internal sales metrics, trends and likelihood for opportunities to close
- Suggest new approaches to lead generation and ways to reach target buyers
- Contribute to the refinement of sales strategies
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- 3-5 years sales experience, ideally in marketing technology and/or professional services arenas
- Understand the selling of services vs. products
- Ability to conversationally adapt to a variety of business buyer personalities
- Ideally, an understanding of digital marketing with emphasis on email marketing
- History of success in a sales or marketing role preferred
- Undergraduate business degree required
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer