Pressroom Pittsburgh, PA
Shift TBD. Ensures that press is properly supplied with paper and ink. May assist with pre-make-readies and make-readies.
- Inspects the fountain solution, inking systems, rolls of paper and the mechanisms related to the reels.
- Monitors the flow of paper throughout the run. Prepares and installs new roll when necessary.
- Works in conjunction with the press operators in the preventative maintenance of the presses.
- May assist with make-readies.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates as assigned.
Previous experience in a printing environment preferred. Some experience in the operation of various hand tools preferred. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and work with chemicals/inks necessary to the printing process
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer