Pre-Media New York, NY
Eligible candidates are experienced graphic designers who have in-depth knowledge working in PowerPoint, as well as the Adobe suite.
The presentation designer will use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint to create templates, backgrounds, and presentations incorporating information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics, and diagrams.
Experience with motion graphics and multimedia is a plus. The candidate should be comfortable communicating with internal clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually.
Presentations are frequently created in the brand of third party companies, so the designer should be able to shift gears and adapt to different brands/aesthetics. The ability to work quickly and meet deadlines is key.
- Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
- High proficiency knowledge of PowerPoint (expert animation skills)
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
Knowledge of After Effects huge plus
- Knowledge of Excel for charting
- Can interpret complex ideas visually
- Video editing and/or sound editing skills are a plus
- Knowledge of print design a plus
- Understands importance of brand and can work within established standards
- Adaptability and willingness to pitch in where needed
- At least 2 years presentation or graphic design experience
- Financial industry experience a plus
- Portfolio or work samples showing a clean, contemporary aesthetic
- Animated PPT samples a must
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer