Pre-Media Seattle, WA
Are you comfortable being the face of a client relationship and oversee all day to day operations on-site for a major consumer electronics retailer?
The Account Director will run the engagement, assuring financial objectives are met while meeting service/quality requirements and creating a high performing operation. He/she is regarded by the management team as an expert for the creative team and digital workflows that support it. The Account Director is responsible for team management and growth as well as workflow optimization. In addition, he/she works with their leadership to develop new business opportunities within the facility, assisting on pitches and client presentations.
- Ensuring print designs meet client instructions, quality standards and brand identity
- Acting as the point of contact for new and high-level clients/projects, delivering high quality customer service and follow-up
- Recruiting new talent, developing training/orientation materials, addressing performance concerns, and creating succession plans and rewards programs for your team
- Managing workflow to address production schedules, staffing needs, quality and technology, ensuring work is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Providing strategic planning to maintain high standards and streamline processes
- Approving estimates, creating POs and monitoring client billing and department budgets
- Supports and coordinates offshore team members to ensure seamless global client support
BFA in graphic design, print management or media communications
Proven supervisory experience
5+ years experience in a fast-paced, high-volume position
Deep understanding of retail environment and trends
Solid understanding of procedures, software and equipment in a creative services environment
Background in graphics design/project management (print and web)
Demonstrated customer service and written/verbal communication skills
Proven ability to multi-task, handle stressful situations and deadline pressures
High levels of tact and discretion to successfully maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials
Knowledge of Adobe CCS, Workfront and Microsoft Office
Familiarity with implementing and maintaining corporate brand identity
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer