Manufacturing Plainfield, IN
Assemble products for the customer in accordance with Quality and ISO standards while exceeding customer expectations on a consistent basis and with a minimal amount of process change.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in adherence with the companys Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble boxes, subassemblies, kits, etc. as per work instructions and procedures.
- Ensure that all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted.
- Comply with all OSHA requirements to ensure safe operations.
- Recommend changes in Line Operations to the Production Supervisor to improve upon procedures and policies as necessary.
- Participate in regularly scheduled team meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as business needs dictate.
- Other job functions may be assigned by leadership.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED preferred. Six (6) months applicable work experiences. The incumbent must have good communications skills and be able to function well in an assembly line manufacturing environment.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer