Manufacturing Buffalo Grove, IL
- Completes hand assembly tasks including but not limited to: folding, collating, inserting, sealing, belly banding, kitting, and sequence checking.
- Assists equipment operators in loading pockets, replenishing job specific material or supplies, and execution of quality and accuracy standards.
- Follows instructions and meets production expectations set by supervisor or lead.
- Follows Assembly and Quality Control SOPs to ensure 100% accuracy of material produced.
- Must be able to read and interpret job specifications and kitting instructions.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures related to, but not limited to, security and protecting privacy of client and company information, production standards, and general safety.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- High School diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of English and be able to read and understand work instruction documents.
- Must have a strong attention to detail and be comfortable working independently to achieve production expectations.
- Must be well organized and able to communicate effectively with various departments within the organization.
- Must be able to work outside normal working hours to accommodate production needs when required.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer