Inventory Cycle Counter 1
Manufacturing Plainfield, IN
Multiple shifts available
The cycle counter is primarily responsible for performing physical counts of Company owned, Supplier owned and Customer owned inventory items. This position reports to the Inventory Control Supervisor who will make work assignments on a daily or weekly basis. The candidate print count sheets, perform physical counts of the product, enter counts into the ERP system, print variance report and perform preliminary reconciliation activity per the documented work instructions. Candidate must be proficient at driving a fork lift and have good analytical skills and be able to follow multi step instructions. Additional responsibilities may include performing documentation and or material pull audits, posting transactions for materials in the ERP system and or performing other clerical or warehouse tasks as required.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the companys Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
- Perform daily cycle counts of inventory location in order to maintain accurate perpetual inventory.
- Accurately input inventory control data to ensure inventory integrity.
- Complete necessary documentation thoroughly, accurately, and on time.
- Operate forklift to count and verify researchable inventory.
- Understand material and information flow in all processes.
- Participate in and satisfactorily complete all required training programs.
Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and the requirements of the job
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to physically count articles or products on shelves, racks and pallets
- Relevant warehouse experience within the last 5 years.
- Recent experience with cycle counting/inventory.
- Must be certified to operate forklift/reach truck
- Must be computer literate and have experience in any WMS
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer