Adobe Campaign Architect
Information Technology Remote
- Implement and configure Adobe Marketing Cloud marketing automation software for clients based on their business needs and requirements
- Work with business stakeholders, developers, and other disciplines to understand business needs, design effective solutions, and ensure the successful delivery of the solution
- Continue on with the client and solution past implementation and oversee support and enhancements
- Ensure solution meets performance criteria, customer SLAs, and compliance policies
- Lead platform implementations ensuring consistency of multiple work stream and resources
- Configuration and design to meet client business needs
- Campaign Configuration
- Extend Data Schemas
- Modify Data Forms
- Develop technical workflows
- Configure folder structures & permissions
- Customize target mappings
- Customize typology rules
- Customize platform options
- Customize Seeds
- Customize enumerations
- Define & configure marketing workflow templates
- Define & configure delivery templates
- Implement notifications & external accounts
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution
- Develop applications to increase productivity and increase service quality
- Knowledge transfer/training to clients and teammates on solution implemented
- Facilitation of requirements gathering
- Develop discovery session questionnaire for new client
- Create the functional specifications and ensure they align with the overall implementation design
- Work closely with project and account management
- Responsible for the user acceptance test plan and implementation sign-off
- Evaluate and minimize risk to the solution
- Provide recommendations to management to assist the decisions on proposed investments/solutions
- Support sales team with solution scoping, presentations, demonstrations and use of project estimating tools
- Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 15 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Certified or experienced developer / consultant with Adobe Campaign
- 3+ years working in Adobe Campaign Classic (fka Neolane)
- 5+ years working in Adobe Marketing Cloud software
- 5+ years of SQL development including ETL
- 5+ years of scripting/programming experience
- 5+ years of Enterprise Software implementation (prefer campaign software experience)
- 3+ years of working with XML and HTML
- Database marketing knowledge with experience in digital channels
- Marketing campaign execution experience
- Experience with:
- Solution design and database / application architecture
- Microsoft .NET knowledge
- Data management, segmentation, and ETL best practices
- Scripting and query development
- Web analytics
- Project management methodologies delivery
- Nice to have experience with:
- Understanding how networks operate including DNS, NAT, VPN, configuration
- Hands-on shell scripting experience (bash, cshell, bat)
- Hands-on experience setting up SMTP mail exchanges
- Hands-on experience optimizing RDBMS performance
- Skills and related qualifications include technical management, technical understanding, analyzing information, advanced written-verbal communication, complex problem solving, strategic planning, quality management, budget management, asset management, excellent leadership.
- Able to apply broad work experience and knowledge when analyzing complex problems. Must be able to consistently identify critical elements, variables and alternatives to develop solutions.
- Must be able to organize/prioritize existing resources and incorporate new information, as needed, to implement the most effective solutions. Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems. Able to apply excellent business acumen and collaborative skills when resolving problems.
- Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others.
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted. Requires strong understanding of the impact of a message on the organization or customer. Able to write with the clarity and precision necessary for the work being performed.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer