Client Services Specialist
Customer Service Monroe, WI
This position supports In-Store Marketing campaigns, products & services for our Retail Solutions Clients. The expectations of this role are to maintain positive internal partnerships and external client relations through active engagement for all stages of the manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the clients product.
- You will engage internal partners and external ISM clients to gather job requirements and translate client requirements into detailed manufacturing, kitting, and distribution (shipping) instructions for disposition of the ISM clients products.
- You will be expected to provide quality review on your own and for other client care specialists to ensure all information is accounted for and accurate before commencement of production.
- You are responsible for providing all necessary support to sales/client, including but not limited to the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve client problems and issues in a timely manner; provide proof of delivery and order status upon request.
- You will ensure job instructions are verified and change notices processed (including pricing and quotes) in the various manufacturing systems.
- You will coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- You are expected to manage files in support of the proofing process through production facilities.
- You will be responsible for producing and analyzing reports on behalf of clients to manage their inventory.
- You will provide information and support billing and invoicing.
- You will engage in the Corrective Action process which includes investigative root cause and actionable improvements.
- You will be expected to act as a communication link between clients/sales and all internal departments.
- You will assist in providing process documentation, workflows and job aids specific to your client base and position.
You will be expected to perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
Required Skills Job Knowledge & Skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
HS diploma or equivalent with preferred 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
- You must have the ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed.
- You must have the ability to understand the impact work has on your department or company.
- In order to complete duties successfully, you must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software, especially MS Office, MS Excel, or other programs that may be specific to the job.
- You must have the ability to understand & interpret ISM strategies especially related to campaign execution.
- You must be able to manage daily contact with internal partners and external clients while completing daily work assignments.
- You must possess very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
- You must have very good organizational skills that are sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines.
- You must have the ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
- The ability to work overtime is a requirement of the position. Weekends and holidays may also be required.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer