Bindery Operator (Experienced)
Bindery Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking an Experienced Bindery Operator (8 hour shift) that can fully set up, adjust and operator designated piece of bindery equipment.
- Set up, adjust and operate designated bindery equipment.
- Read and interpret written job tickets or other job specifications containing bindery requirements.
- Ensures that production goals are met.
- Troubleshoots problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Examines product frequently to ensure that it meets customer quality specifications.
- Pulls and inspects hourly run samples and notifies Supervision in the event quality standards are not being met.
- Cleans and maintains assigned machine to ensure its optimum operation.
- May run other equipment as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock out - tag out rules and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- It is the responsibility of all employees to follow the requirements of their documented process as defined in the ISO Quality Manual.
- Previous experience in the operation of at least one piece of bindery equipment is required, two preferred.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. frequently during the 12 hour shift.
Experience as a Bindery Operator is required.
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer