Administration Chicago, IL
The Site Supervisor is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the services provided at a particular site, including staff, workflow, quality assurance, customer feedback, etc. This individual also understands and is trained in all service areas and can fill in for backfill as needed. This position will manage the workflow of the mailroom of a large financial firm and supervise staff members that support facilities, reprographics, reception, office and breakroom supply management.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn different computer systems
- Very good oral and written communication
- Excellent customer service
- Able to lift up to 50Lbs
- Work closely with the Supervisor and ensure that the client`s needs are well understood, documented and integrated with the delivery service for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for the work schedule of the team in place (including vacations, availability for emergencies, holidays, etc.)
- Manage the team by ensuring a certain methodology by determining the complexity of the projects and the time required to complete them.
- Ensure that priorities are met according to planning and that delivery times are respected.
- Maintain good relationships and effective communication with all customers involved in our overall service offering.
- Inform the client of the status of works according to the request and in collaboration with the systems of management of the tasks.
- Responsible for the quality control process and to ensure that the required requirements are met, including spontaneous audits of ongoing processes.
- Provide training in all departments and ensure that replacements are available.
- Support the various projects on the site.
- Check and follow the team`s compliance with the rules and procedures
Shift Available: 8-5 M-F, OT as necessary
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1) HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in financial services operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
2) Requires good knowledge of general/standard administrative/financial operations procedures and methods to successfully complete the duties of the job.
3) Must have general knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs related to the print manufacturing process or administrative support.
4) Must be familiar with applicable skills and procedures required to perform the duties listed in the job.
5) Must have good oral and written communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries and/or refer calls.
6) Requires good organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to solve problems related to duties of the job.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer