Mail Room/Office Services Associate
Administration Washington, DC
Mail Room and Office Services Associate*
The primary responsibilities of the Mail / Office Services role is to receive, sort and deliver incoming mail according to the clients existing schedule. This role will also provide administrative support to the firm, which could include reception, hospitality, conference room support, general clerical and project-related support.
- Performs regular Mail Runs
- Provide premium customer service to the customer base.
- Provide service as directed by client and RRD leadership.
- Receives, sorts and delivers incoming mail, express or non-express packages
- Process incoming/outgoing pouches (e.g. inter-office)
- Receive & Ship USPS mail, FedEx, UPS, Eastern Connection packages
- Schedule couriers/messengers
- Interact with mail service vendors
- Pick-up shredding materials from the client
- Move boxes/packages to and from offices
- Order office and mailing supplies including paper supply and distribution for the copiers/printers
- Handle light office moves (new hires/terminations, inter-departmental moves)
- Visiting Personnel Office (VPO) maintenance (checklist, nametags, supplies)
- Convenience room checks (re-stock and order supplies)
- Hospitality/Conference room setups/clean-ups including equipment requests (chairs, whiteboards, etc.)
- Maintain order and cleanliness in pantries/kitchens
- Ad hoc Special requests (box moves, pictures, files, books, IP File Runs, Files to Records, Maintain Firm directories, etc.)
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office
- Ensures a secure, confidential environment
- Other duties as assigned including coverage for other business services functions within the site
- 2-4 years experience in similar service ideally within a law firm
- Possess and positive, customer friendly demeanor
- HS Diploma or equivalent, or demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements
- General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills sufficient to provide routine information, answer inquiries, and refer calls
- Provide premiere service to clients with a can do attitude
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
- Day shift capable at the beginning, but flexible to work other hours as needed.
- Customer service oriented.
- Eager to learn and train-capable for additional services.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic
- Able to be utilized for Facilities function (Desk/Table Moves, Office Setups etc.)
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer