Administration Reprographics Operator Houston, TX
The core role of the Reprographics Associate is to support various services of the account which include, but are not limited to reprographics, binding services, mail services, conference room and facilities services.
- 2 years of experience in similar service
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Provide premiere service to clients with a positive attitude
- Follow procedures to run print jobs in proper order
- Punches and binds printed materials
- Communicate on a timely basis with clients on job status or deadline issues
- Accurately log all job request data in appropriate logs or into web-based production system
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of production assignments
- Quality check every job to ensure client requested specifications were followed prior to delivery
- Perform key ops procedures on office reprographic equipment
- Ensure a secure , confidential environment
- Troubleshoot problems with reprographics equipment and place service calls as required
- Maintain inventory of reprographic supplies and place orders as needed
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment in the reprographics center
- Prepares overnight deliveries on behalf of the business unit clients
- Records incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Assist with packaging of parcels
- Complies with specific mail processes for each business unit
- Set up beverages and catering in meeting rooms
- Assist with office moves
- Stocks paper and other general supplies
- Maintains FedEx and UPS supplies
- Assist in process improvement ideas
- Build relationships with end users, manage their perception and expectations
- Frequently communicate with clients, solve problems, promote a sense of urgency and follow up
- Work on special projects or other assignments as designated by site management
- Answer telephones with proper telephone etiquette
- Perform other duties as needed including coverage for other business service functions at the site
HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.
Monday Friday 11am 8pm (Overtime as needed)
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer
For challenging and rewarding career opportunities with an innovative industry leader, consider RR Donnelley. RR Donnelley provides communications and consultative business services to a who’s who of US and international clients. A FORTUNE 500 company with locations around the world, RR Donnelley produces printed and digital communications. You probably touch our products almost every day. With a reputation for excellence built over 145 years plus a portfolio of patents and breakthrough new products, RR Donnelley is building for a strong future.
We are a business-to-business company offering opportunities in a variety of disciplines. RR Donnelley is strongly committed to setting ambitious goals, rewarding performance, and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
RR Donnelley is an EEO/AA Employer