We are searching for sales-minded, diligent, positive individuals who will help lead a customer-orientated environment. As part of this position, qualified individuals will supervise all teller staff in location while providing prompt, professional, and accurate customer service through an advance knowledge base and skill set of banking transactions. In addition, the Teller Supervisor trains new tellers in accordance with bank goals and initiatives, as well as serve as a resources for associates and engage staff in Landmark’s culture of a friendly, positive, and professional mannerism.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting
- Be detail-oriented and organized
- Advance communication and customer service skills
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Pass Master Teller Test
- Must provide all customers and non-customers with excellent customer service, including greeting with a smile and responding knowledgeably to questions about products and services.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and bank associates.
- Addressing customers' questions and concerns in person or over the phone, including unauthorized disputes.
- Open new customer accounts as needed in addition to performing 2nd day checks on new customer accounts.
- Maintain and balance proper cash drawer levels, including balancing with no offages above $20, and vault balancing.
- Implements all regulatory requirements and procedures related to teller transactions and be current on all BVS training courses.
- Manages work through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan and consistently meet MTO’s as outlined in Job Progress Plan.
- Attend Daily Huddles, leading when assigned, Weekly Sales Meetings, New Account Training (Retail and Business), and Hoopla events.
- Serve as a model for all staff and handle all customer banking transactions expected of a Master Teller or under efficiently with no assistance.
- Supervise teller staff including correcting and approving timecards, completing staffing schedule with Bank Manager, issuing Monitoring Issues, Offage warnings, and Probations when required, performing surprise quarterly cash counts on Teller drawers, and interviewing of new teller staff with Bank Manager.
- Coach all teller staff through Simple Sales Process and encourage the use in their daily actions.
- Assist staff in creating and achieving goals as outlined in Job Progress Plans and review with staff quarterly.
- Perform Annual Performance Evaluation for teller staff.
- Represent the bank well in the community and on Social Media.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The physical demands listed above are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.