The Bank Manager is accountable for the day-to-day processes and duties of the branch operations to which they are assigned. Responsible for branch results including sales, building and maintaining business and customer relationships, soliciting and developing new relationships, and promoting the bank’s public image in the community. Bank managers will also be making consumer loans as needed. Supervises all CSR’s, Teller Supervisors/Tellers at location and oversees the productivity, transactions, and profits of branch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field preferred, high school diploma required.
- Skills necessary to work independently and in a team, be detail oriented and organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous management or supervisory skills a plus.
- Moderate to advance computer program skills.
- Supervise all activities of the bank
- Verify that internal controls and procedures are being followed. Implement and communicate new policies and procedures to staff timely.
- Oversee the hiring and termination processes of staff personnel
- Train and supervise all bank personnel, including setting goals/targets and coaching as necessary
- Implement and Instruct as needed in Simple Sales Process
- Coordinate daily huddles and weekly sales meetings
- Work with Teller Supervisor to conduct cash counts on teller drawers quarterly
- Create, review, and analyze management and sales information reports.
- Complete consumer loan requests and open new accounts.
- Handle and respond to customer complaints and concerns.
- Coordinate with various bank departments and other branch locations to provide superior customer service to current and potential customers.
- Represent the bank well in the community.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.