Customer Service Representative (CSR) must be positive, sales-minded, and enthusiastic about assisting customers in various capacities. CSR’s will be expected to identify and assess customers’ financial needs to achieve satisfaction while also generating sale leads. Responsibilities include opening, maintenance, and closing of all account types, branch clerical duties, answering customers’ questions and concerns, building and maintaining customer relationships with new and existing customers, and promoting the bank image in the local community. Professional appearance is required.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting, including detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Advance communication and customer service skills.
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must provide all customers and non-customers with excellent customer service, including greeting with a smile and responding knowledgeably to questions about products and services.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and bank associates.
- Addressing customers' questions and concerns in person or over the phone, including unauthorized disputes.
- Handle all operations to open, maintain, and close any financial product and service offered by the bank, including performing 2nd day checks on newly opened accounts and verifying OFAC checks.
- Serve as a liaison between customer and bank operations, including calling customer to verify account information as well as customer’s wishes and relaying customer questions and concerns to proper bank operation department(s).
- Understand all aspects of wire transfers, including initiation and approval of customer wire transfers.
- Have a working knowledge of all current account rules and regulations, including internal controls and procedures
- Attend Weekly Sales Meetings, Daily Huddles, leading as assigned, and Hoopla events.
- Manages work through the utilization of the Quarterly Job Progress Plan.
- Utilize the Simple Sales Process, including role play, completing Weekly Checklist, and including names on Cross Sales Sheets
- Represent the bank well in the community and on Social Media
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.