Position performs a variety of assignments related to the maintenance and review of deposit applications, including retail and commercial account products. Duties include deposit account set up, account maintenance, transaction processing, and account research, interest and account analysis and interest disbursements. Other duties include exception item resolution and processing, and ACH NOC and return processing. Additional duties can include the bank’s payment and transaction payment processing; including incoming/outgoing cash letter production and adjustment, online banking, and card management. Department is also responsible for compliance with government regulations (D, E, CC, Truth in Savings, O, etc.). Additional duties include assisting the Care Center, Loan Operations, Accounting, and other employees with questions as well as customers as needed. Complete tasks with other deposit operations team to ensure smooth and efficient flow of duties and information. Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word, and ability to use proprietary software
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Verification and review of ACH file Originations and wires submitted via online banking or pre-arranged channels
- Online banking transaction processing; ACH files, wires, stop orders, loan requests and customer information changes
- Set up, review, and maintenance for retail and commercial customers online banking
- Submit originator notifications
- Mobile Deposit Review
- RDFI invalid ACH Report Review
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.