We are searching for sales-minded, diligent, positive individuals who thrive in a customer-orientated environment. As part of this position, qualified individuals will be responsible for accurate and prompt handling of customer transactions, as well as strong problem-solving skills while responding to customer concerns in a professional setting. Prior sales experience and math skills are preferred. Ideal candidates will have a friendly personality and understand how the bank can best serve the local community.
- Maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Skills necessary to work independently within a team setting.
- Be detail-oriented and organized.
- Advance communication and customer service skills.
- Moderate level of understanding of basic personal computer programs (Internet, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Greet all customers with a smile and sincere welcoming upon arriving at the bank.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all customers and bank associates.
- Handle all customer banking transactions, including deposits and withdraws, issuing money orders, cashier checks and other financial instruments, wire transactions, and exchange of foreign currency efficiently.
- Process check and debit card orders.
- Addressing customers' questions and concerns in person or over the phone.
- Maintain and balance proper cash drawer levels.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- The physical demands listed above are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Landmark National Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.