The Mortgage Loan Processor ensures timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by the loan officers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Professional office experience preferred
- Strong organizational and computer skills, including proficiency in Excel, Word and ability to use proprietary software
- Attention to detail on reviewing documents and verifying information correctly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience in processing Conventional, FHA, USDA, and VA preferred.
- Experience in Encompass preferred.
- Gathering information and taking each file from pre-approval to closing.
- Inputting proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with company policy.
- Verifying loan documents including income, credit, appraisal and title insurance—ultimately preparing application for submittal to underwriting.
- Reviewing file documentation and ensuring all items needed are requested.
- Meeting crucial deadlines as requested.
- Ordering and coordinating loan documents.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and confidence to take care of last minute items during final approval process.
- Performing additional duties as assigned by management.
- The physical demands listed below are a requirement to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, speak, and listen; use hands to touch and grasp objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Visual ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time is required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran employer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online:
Landmark National Bank
Landmark National Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and is an equal opportunity employer.