Logo Depot is a full-service embroidery, screen-printing, promotional products, graphic design, and signage company that is driven by quality & integrity, and we are currently seeking a full-time sales associate to join our Sales Team!
Logo Depot is a company where quality and service has been our cornerstone since 1938. Our high volume of business and long-standing manufacturer relationships allow our customers to benefit from our broad product offerings and low-cost structure. We differentiate ourselves through our distinctive embroidery, screen printing, signage, apparel selection and the diversity of promotional products we offer. As well, all of our apparel decoration is done in-house at our facility here in Wichita, Kansas. Our typical clients include, but are not limited to banks, manufacturers, schools, churches, service providers, non-profits and professionals seeking to make the most of their brand.
If you are an experienced and detail-oriented professional with a positive attitude and lots of energy who can meet, greet and develop new sales opportunities with a minimum of two years B to B sales experience, we might be a great fit for your career!
Our ideal candidate will:
- Sell company products and services to potential and current customers
- Strive to meet all sales goals and promote the Logo Depot sales strategy
- Identify and resolve customers questions and concerns
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and expertise necessary to assist in all aspects of the customization process
- Coordinate with assigned inside sales representatives to support sales activities and customer follow-up
- Prepare product quotations for customers that include detailed product information, procedures, and art proofs
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years B to B sales experience
- Good communication skills/phone skills (required)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license (required)
This full-time position is Salary + Commission with Benefits.
We offer in-house training, customer service support, expense reimbursement, and an industry competitive benefits plan. If you would like more information in confidence, please email your resume to Jeff Johnson, email@example.com for consideration and more details. EOE employer.
How to Apply:
Please email your resume:
Attn: Jeff Johnson
3550 N Comotara Street
Wichita, KS 67226