- KOCH MINERALS
- 045965 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
To do meaningful work is to contribute to create value in society - Charles Koch, CEO Koch Industries Inc. has been on Forbes Americas Largest Private Companies list for over 10 years. Watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
EFT Energy, Inc. is looking for an Advanced Analytics Process Engineer to join our team. The Advanced Analytics Process Engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company. This role will learn from and work alongside the founder of EFT.
The successful candidate will be a power-user leveraging EFTs cutting-edge Advanced Analytics platform to solve or optimize complex, multi-variable challenges while working with industrial clients across a broad set of companies. The Advanced Analytics Process Engineer will partner with customers to develop analytical process models enabling root-cause analysis and process optimization decisions.
- Deliver results leveraging EFT Advanced Analytics in combination with customer interviews and data analysis
- Conduct customer interviews to frame up and ultimately resolve customer issues/challenges
- Process Modeling
- Oversee the usage, framework and requirements of the customer processes that are required to meet the analytic needs of each customer
- Collect and provide product feedback to the technical development team
- Train the Trainer opportunities with customers
- Key delivery expert on customer engagements
- 2+ years of experience in industrial, manufacturing, or process control environments
- Passionate about customer satisfaction and demonstrated ability to achieve extraordinary results as part of a high energy and dynamic team
- Demonstrated superior follow-through
- Ability to build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering as expected by customer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient in computer applications used to manipulate large datasets to analyze, test, validate, and report customer and transactional level data (i.e. SQL tools, MS Excel)
- Bachelors degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Industrial/Chemical Engineering or related field from an accredited institution
- Experience with business analysis/project management
- Academic or professional experience with advanced analytics, modeling, or data mining (Linear and Nonlinear)
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Experience with one of the following: MATLAB / SPSS / SAS / R / Python / Spark Bayesian Statistics packages
- Sedentary work: mostly sitting with occasional walking and standing
- Repetitive typing for extended periods of time
- Occasional site walkthroughs and meetings in non-office settings
- Able to travel for work up to 20% of the time by plane, car, etc.
Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world`s largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, serving over 900 customers in the power generation and chemical industrial sectors and municipalities. Koch Minerals also markets and trades more than 40 million tons of product annually. Subsidiaries include:
- EFT Energy, Inc. is a leading software as a service and solutions provider in the fields of industrial and manufacturing predictive analytics, process optimization, and industrial and commercial energy management.
- Koch Carbon, LLC globally trades and transports petroleum coke, coal, cement, pulp and paper, sulfur and other related commodities through a network of bulk terminals in the United States and Europe.
- Koch Exploration Company, LLC acquires, develops and trades heavy oil assets in Canada and unconventional gas properties (coal, shale and tight formations) in the U.S.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law