- Commercial Development
- KOCH INDUSTRIES INC
- 046447 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Industries Inc. is seeking an Change Management Leader to help build out the Process and Technology capability group. This position is flexible on location, however our preference is the Midwest (i.e. Chicago, Houston, Dallas etc.)
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and lead organizational change management strategies and plans in support of Kochs modernization initiatives
- Drive profitable change through end user adoption of common business practices and processes
- Expert at identifying leadership and user alignment gaps, potentials risks and issues and effectively preparing the organization to mitigate risks
- Expert at organizational design and establishment of profitable governance models and change networks
- Expert at design and development of communication plans/deliverables, ensuring messaging and execution are consistent with organizations vision and principles
What You Will Need:
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 10+ years experience in managing large ERP deployments
- Position requires 50% travel
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Masters Degree
- 15+ years experience in managing large ERP deployments/transformation initiatives
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KII?
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $115 billion, according to Forbes. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining, chemicals, grain processing and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control equipment and electronic components; commodity trading; minerals; energy; ranching; glass; and investments. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested approximately $65 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ more than 100,000 people worldwide, with about 60,000 of those in the United States. From January 2009 to present, Koch companies have earned more than 930 awards for safety, environmental excellence, community stewardship, innovation, and customer service. For more news and stories, visit www.kochnews.com.
The businesses` popular consumer brands include Brawny paper towels, Quilted Northern and Angel Soft bath tissue, Dixie tabletop products, LYCRA fiber, STAINMASTER carpet and more.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law