- Information Technology
- KOCH INDUSTRIES INC
- 046738 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
KBX Logistics, LLC provides transportation and logistics services to industry leaders in manufacturing and production, saving our customers time, money and hassle. We have a significant purchasing position and the leading-edge talent to create an advantage in the marketplace. We continue to reinvent better ways to create value for our customers. KBX Logistics is an independent Koch company. Being privately held, we are able to embrace long-term visions and invest in the future through our holistic application of Market-Based Management. To learn more visit www.KBXLogistics.com.
Located at our offices in Green Bay, WI, our co-op program is designed to provide each student with a professional work experience and exposure to the various career paths available within our Information Technology organization. The focus of the co-op is to provide a working knowledge of information technology focusing on business intelligence and will include exposure to the corporate environment.
The role is a 6-month co-op, with the opportunity to extend beyond 6 months.
A Successful Candidate Will Have the Following Attributes:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal communication and collaborative team work with the ability to speak in front of business leaders
- Motivated and a self-learner
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Preparing data, generating new reporting, assisting in maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure, and operating as first line support for BI technology questions from the Data Analyst team
- Complying with the IT team standards, while working directly with both technical and non-technical users
- Making suggestions for process and system improvements to help streamline the organization
- Creating value by increasing the turnaround time and volume of BI solutions
What You Will Need:
- 1+ semester of coursework OR experience with SQL coding
- 1+ semester of coursework OR professional experience working with a programming language other than SQL
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
- Ability to work at least 15 hours/week, Monday-Friday, in Green Bay, WI
- Pursuing Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Data Science or related degree program
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Sophomore status at the start of the co-op
- Experience in at least one of the following tools, techniques or languages: SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, SAS, R Scripting, MDX, DAX, PowerShell, VBA, VB .Net, C#, Database Design, Statistical Math, or Data Mining
Want to learn more about KII?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law