- KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)
- 045520 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
The successful candidate will be a highly self-motivated and result oriented Aftermarket Sales Coordinator with demonstrated integrity, customer focus and the ability to embrace change. The ideal candidate will have understanding for manufacturing and fabrication processes in an engineer to order environment. The person in this role will have the technical capability to understand customers needs and prepare accurate, competitive and timely quotations to our customers.
The ideal candidate will be a Aftermarket Sales Coordinator that is independent, self-driven and thrives in a goal driven environment. This is a position requiring someone who possesses a high sense of urgency, is customer focused, and exhibits a keen attention to detail.
The person in this role will report directly to the Aftermarket Sales Manager and will work with different departments.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Monitor a Quotes Email Inbox daily, receive inquiries from customers and obtain all necessary information needed to quote
- Screen all parties involved in the purchase and ensure full compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Assign quote numbers upload all necessary documentation into the Document Control System.
- Enter New Inquiries into aftermarket`s quotes schedule.
- Update the Global Quote Spreadsheet (GQS) with detail and accuracy.
- Offer excellent support to customers (torque values, drawings, status of quotes, etc.).
- Enter new orders into INFOR system or Visibility system.
- Provide back-up assistance to Part Sales, as needed, by quoting and entering sales orders.
- Support Outside Sales with Plant Surveys Documentation, leads and direction for AFM opportunities.
- Assist the AFM Sales Manager with graphs and monthly metrics on bookings, sales and individual sales performance.
What You Will Need:
- At least three years of experience as inside sales, customer service, quoting, coordinator or technical sales support role.
- At least three years of experience processing quotes and quotation orders for customers.
- At least three years of working experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least three years of experience working with ERP system such as Visibility.
- At least one year of working experience reviewing technical drawings.
- At least one year of working experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management tools like Sales Force.
At this time, we are looking for local candidates. We are not offering relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship for this role.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Koch Heat Transfer?
Koch Heat Transfer Company is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and testing custom heat exchangers for a global customer base. It has been recognized as an innovator in the field of heat transfer, particularly in design and application of TWISTED TUBE bundle technology to a wide variety of heat transfer services.
Our company maintains fabrication capabilities in the USA and Canada.
Koch Heat Transfer Company group builds on the strength of its companies, incorporating a market-based business philosophy with continuous improvement and development of heat transfer technology for the refining, chemical and upstream industries. The group is built on globally-recognized brands in the tubular heat transfer business, such as BROWN FINTUBE, ALCO, ALCO-TWIN and BOS-HATTEN products.
At home and abroad, Koch Heat Transfer continues to provide innovative heat transfer solutions to the process industry. We are one of the few companies in the world which offer the specialized expertise of well-trained and experienced Thermal and Mechanical Engineering staff, combined with superb manufacturing and technology supported by a unique, state-of the-art R&D facility.
Today we are recognized as a world leader in the supply of specialized and standard shell and tube heat exchangers, double pipe, multi-tube hairpin, and tank heater equipment. Our TWISTED TUBE bundle technology solves many of the common problems encountered in the operation of conventional shell-and-tube heat exchangers. It offers a unique set of benefits: equipment cost savings, lower energy costs, reduced maintenance requirements, elimination of flow-induced-vibrations, longer cleaning cycles, and increased thermal efficiency. This equipment base, in combination with HELIXCHANGER helically baffled heat exchanger and fintube technology, has made Koch Heat Transfer the relevant supplier of choice.
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, the Koch Heat Transfer group is represented in every major country and employs over 200 people with manufacturing facilities in the United States (Koch Heat Transfer Company, LP), Canada (Koch Heat Transfer Canada, LP) and sales offices all over the world.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law