- Research & Development/Sciences
- KOCH AG & ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- 046321 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Koch Fertilizer Enid, LLC is seeking a Chemist to join our team in Enid, Oklahoma. This is a mid-level position with opportunity to advance your career. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Urea, UAN, 2 Ammonia plants, and the new Urea plant; as well as, environmental testing for air and wastewater permit requirements.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collecting samples to be analyzed from the various production units
- Analysis of samples using lab equipment and established procedures
- Chemical handling as part of an analysis and/or reagent preparation
- Reviewing data for accuracy, entering in data, data evaluation, and data of reporting
- Highly motivated individuals with a stable work history and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated attention to details, and a high quality of work
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and make decisions in a team environment
- Ability to troubleshoot lab equipment problems
- Ability to work in a team-based manufacturing environment and wear PPE as required
- Self-motivated and committed to safety and organizational goals
- Use computer for basic record-keeping, analysis, and documentation functions
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow written procedures
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical skills and make accurate measurements
What You Will Need:
- 1+ years of laboratory experience
- Availability for call-outs to support a 24/7 operating facility with multiple production plants on an as needed basis
- Familiarity using computers, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, or Access
- Bachelor`s degree in Chemistry or science related field
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 2+ years of laboratory experience in a chemical or industrial manufacturing environment
Physical Requirements/Unusual Working Conditions
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Capable of carrying up to 40 pounds
- Able to wear a full-face respirator and pass a respiratory fit test
- Ability to climb ladders/stairs and work from elevated heights
- Ability to work overtime and weekends/holidays when required
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KAES?
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC and its subsidiaries, including Koch Fertilizer, LLC, Koch Agronomic Services, LLC, Koch Energy Services, LLC and Koch Methanol, LLC, and Matador Cattle Company, LLC, are global providers of value-added solutions for the agriculture, turf and ornamental, energy and chemical markets.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranExcept where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law