- Information Technology
- KOCH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 046093 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes: The Authentication and Identity Services Administrator is responsible for multiple aspects of access required by a user. A strong candidate would have experience in creations, modifications, and deletions of Active Directory User accounts and Exchange resources. Daily responsibilities will be to process requests received for these items as well as troubleshooting issues related to their access. The candidate would possess strong interpersonal skills and challenge themselves to think of processes in a different way to constantly improve the work of the team. This candidate must be a quick learner and have a passion for technology and process improvement.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT
- 1+ years` customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite 2010/O365
- Experience working in a ticketing system
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience working with Active Directory, Exchange 2010, Office 365, Windows 7/10 or Windows Server 2012.
- Experience working with a ticketing system.
- Experience in providing IT services to a business environment.
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutihe global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch`s 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law