- Information Technology
- KOCH BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- 046347 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Who are we? Watch to find out!
Do you enjoy supporting, maintaining, and improving software? Are you comfortable working directly with customers and software vendors to resolve support issues while also designing and implementing solutions to address new requirements? Then, consider joining our development team as an Application Development Analyst. We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated, professional developer who enjoys learning, working, mentoring, solving problems, collaborating with others, and continuous improvement while working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
*Open to remote candidate OR sitting in one of the following locations: Wichita, KS, Reno, NV, Atlanta GA. This role is not eligible for sponsorship.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Be the primary liaison and application support for the Legal Management technology platform
- Manage configuration changes
- Develop and maintain custom code when required
- Updating system documentation and knowledge documents
- Coordinate with vendors for upgrades and technical support
What You Will Need:
- Demonstrated experience programming with java, groovy, and/or SQL Server
- Application configuration experience
- Previous vendor management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Degree in CS, MIS, or CIS, obtained or in progress
- Experience supporting Legal Management platforms, specifically ELM Passport
- Experience developing Pentaho Business Analytics
- Experience developing with Oracle Application Express
- Experience migrating application to the Cloud
- DevOps and Agile experience
Why Work For Koch Companies?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about KBS?
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is the global problem-solver of business needs for Koch Industries. Here, you have the ability to lay the groundwork for amazing innovations. Be one of Koch`s 100,000 employees in nearly 60 countries helping to make products for better food, clothing, technology and other necessities for people around the world. Discovering solutions for employees in nearly 60 countries means KBS has a global presence. Along with main locations in North America, Europe and Asia, many KBS employees work remotely from other sites worldwide. Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law