See all jobs in New York NY
Job Location: Wichita, KS
- KOCH MINERALS
- 045915 Requisition #
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Sign Up for Job Alerts
To do meaningful work is to contribute to create value in society - Charles Koch, CEO
Koch Industries Inc. has been on Forbes Americas Largest Private Companies list for over 10 years. Watch this video to see how our business makes a difference.
EFT Energy, Inc. is looking for an Account Executive to join our team! The Account Executive would be part of a fast-growing technology start-up within a large and stable company with the opportunity to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build new capabilities within our organization and be part of bringing Advanced Analytics technologies to the market. This role will collaborate with a diverse group of individuals and global companies across a broad set of industries.
- Consistently achieve and exceed key revenue metrics
- Lead commercialization of Advanced Analytics solutions to new customers
- Primary interface to prospects and customers; guide the buying process to close
- Collaborate with technical, deployment, and support teams to ensure evaluation and deployment success
- Build and deliver presentations, proposals, and RFP responses throughout the commercial process
- Establish a trusted strategic advisor relationship with potential customers to ensure long term customer success and retention
- Work with clients to establish critical goals and articulate positive ROI enabled by our technology solutions
- 5-10+ years of successful enterprise software sales experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Proven record of reaching and exceeding quota
- Ability to proactively prospect new business
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills required to take complex enterprise concerns and collaborate effectively to address them
- Demonstrated superior follow-through
- Ability to build trust and credibility with customers by consistently delivering as expected by customer
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- Experience working in start-up SaaS / software company
- Experience with Industrial Internet of Things, Industry 4.0, Digital Manufacturing
- Experience with Advanced Analytics solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience building or leading a sales team
- Experience bringing new SaaS solutions to market
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science from an accredited institution
- Office work: mostly sitting with occasional walking and standing
- Repetitive typing for extended periods of time
- Able to travel for work 40%
Not eligible for relocation.
Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world`s largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, serving over 900 customers in the power generation and chemical industrial sectors and municipalities. Koch Minerals also markets and trades more than 40 million tons of product annually. Subsidiaries include:
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
- EFT Energy, Inc. is a leading software as a service and solutions provider in the fields of industrial and manufacturing predictive analytics, process optimization, and industrial and commercial energy management.
- Koch Carbon, LLC globally trades and transports petroleum coke, coal, cement, pulp and paper, sulfur and other related commodities through a network of bulk terminals in the United States and Europe.
- Koch Exploration Company, LLC acquires, develops and trades heavy oil assets in Canada and unconventional gas properties (coal, shale and tight formations) in the U.S.
This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required, unless prohibited by state law